I'm sure Justin will not mind me forwarding this here. I'm also sure
that the moderators of this list won't mind either <smile>.

----- Forwarded message from Justin Daubenmire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:22:55 -0400
From: Justin Daubenmire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GameTalk] Re: Hello everyone,

We will get some good competition going on around here. Also, everyone
spread the news about the list and have others join to hang out and lets
have some fun competing!

You can join the list at this link so please send it on:

http://www.BscGames.com/gametalk.asp

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games
www.BscGames.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
A pretty foot is one of the greatest gifts of nature... please send me your
last pair of shoes, already worn out in dancing... so I can have something