Hi, Raul.
First, thing you do is see a Tholian stay about 6 or 7 units away from
them. Let them fire all they want at you and waiste energy. Once they
begin running low on shots, close to a distance 1 unit, from them. Save
your phasers as you will need it for close in fighting.
They will put you in a web and hopefully the shot won't be to bad. Don't
worry about it. If you have been saving your phasers, give them the
everything.  That will either kill them or heavily damage them.
Now, if you add in a second ship that helps make sure they are dead on
the higher experience levels. On lower levels I can take them in one on
one fights. In higher levels I attempt to gang up on them with to or more.
The key to success is evade them while taking shots from them. That is
good as when you finally intentially get drug in to th Tholian web there
shots will be inneffective, and your shots will be strong. You have to
be under 2 units distant for your phasers to have any real effect
against the Tholians and that is why you should save until you are ready
to shoot them.