Hi guys,  Just downloaded  the  lite car game, here are my stats. There not
as good as I like.

***Statistics for game played on 5/29/2006 at  4:58:42 PM

final level: 10
final score: 1580 ; this earns position 2 in local top ten
lifes left: 0
game mode: arcade
car used in game: Lego car
cars avoided: 74
you lost the game as a result of a crash
you collected a total of 0 lazer rounds for your canon, and made use of 0of
them
you didn't manege to targget any car with your lazer canon
you collected a total of 0 brakes, and made use of 0 of them

Thanks
Ivan owner-moderator for e-ray games mailing list.
IF YOU HAVE not  joined my e-ray group, go to:
www.yahoogroups.com
To join viea email, pleas  send a blank email at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]