Hi, Raul.
If any of us are to get to the bottom of it a copy of the source would
be helpful as well. As everyone knows I wrote a handful of missions
myself, and while I am out of practice I did know the parcing code
pretty well.
I am sure someone like me, David Lant, or any of the other mission
writers could solve the error in a matter of minutes with the source as
long as it is not totally boched.