That would be so cool! Mario brings back a lot of memories for me.

Casey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Mario Brothers game

Hi, Raul.
Actually, the Monty engine would work better since Monty is a
side-scroller as well. Once I finish the Monty engine I would be more
than willing to put my memories and programming skills of Marrio to good
use and clone the game.
I might need some refreshers on the levels as it has been 16 years since
I have seen the thing, but it is very doable.