I disagree.  He placed a very professional trailer at our disposal
demonstrating that it is a high quality product, and discussing all
features.  This, in my point of view anyway, is enough to base a decision on
if you'd like it or not.  I already decided to buy the game as soon as it is
available.
: "Karl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is not good. Please put in something, even if it is just a small
version of the game which is a separate download. Especially for a type of
game like this, people are going to want to try it before they buy. If you
don't do a demo, you will need to offer some form of refund option if people
don't like the game.
Karl