Oh, speaking of all that and all, will you also be recieving credit cards
for usaganes?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:39 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Paypal was Rail racer update

Hi, Damien and all.
I'd like to make a few onlist comments about this responce as I am both
a heavy Paypal user, and will be supporting Paypal orders for
www.usagames.us
when STFC and Monty go on sale.
It has been my experience that Paypal.com has been very secure and
reliable if you know what you are doing and wizely use the service.
However, as of the last couple of years there have been large spread
spoof emails, fishing emails, that look like authentic messages from
Paypal which are not from Paypal that say your account is going to be
suspended, we lost such and such info, click here, fill out this or that
and we will fix your account. to many trusting people have clicked on
those links, filled out the info, and later found out it was a scam
pretending to be the true Paypal.com, and it ended in stolen funds,
identity theft, and  harmful problems for the end Paypal user.
 I'm suspecting this is exactly what happen to Damien's friend. He was
one of those who did not know the difference between a spoof, fake
Paypal message, and a real one.
Now, that I scared all of you here is the fix for this, and will greatly
reduce your chances of ever being taken advantage of.
1. If you ever recieve a Paypal message that says use this link below,
click here, and enter your account info chanses are high it is a fake
fishing email. Send it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and they will respond if it is a real Paypal email, fake, and if it is a
spoof message will attempt to locate the person who sent it and shut
them down.
2. Never under any circumstances click on a paypal link in any message
no matter how real it looks. Always open your web browser and type in
www.paypal.com
and then enter your password and other information.
3. When logged in to Paypal make sure you are not using a wireless
connection. Main reason is wireless connections can be intercepted, and
sometimes decoded. Chanses are low, but why run the risk if you don't
have to.
4. If you have been taken advantage of contact Paypal immediately so
they can close your account and monitor it for unauthorised access.

Bottom line folks is we are all one big happy internet now days.
Services like Paypal exist to run online transactions. As such services
grow and are being used more and more people are out to rob you blind.
It is your and my responcibility to make sure we are up to speed with
the methods of how the online crime works, and how to avoid it, know it
for what it is, and never trust an email just because it says it is from
such and such person, place, business, etc. Anything like that can be faked.