Hi, Ryan.
As I have stated so many times today James North was using DirectInput
in Monty. I am not do to technical problems with DX DirectInput. As a
solution for the moment I am using standard keyboard commands via the
Windows OnKeyDown Event. This doesn't allow for quite the same ability
of DX DirectInput.
What I am gathering from end users they really want a more classic hit
space to jump up, and left or right to change direction approach.While
the key is down move the player. Well, this is going to be a massive
reworking of Input as well as jumping to fix this one, and won't likely
come out in the first patch.