Hey Tom,
While I was playing Monty on insane, I thought of something.  It is just a
thought. *smiles* But, with  the talk of some who want to keep the falling
off ladders, myself included, *lol* and those who would rather restrict it.
Maybe you could make it so you don't fall off ladders while on easy, only
have it take away some health in the medium difficulty and kill you if on
insane.

I don't know if that is possible, or if it is to much coding, but I just
thought I would offer up the suggestion, since it came to mind. *smiles*
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used, will sell cheap.