This is more of a private message seeing is how not all devs may be
subscribed to this list. Besides which, issues of licensing are not for
public discusstion when it comes to individual situations. So, let's
close this topic.

* shaun everiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [060701 07:05]:

--
Everybody has something to conceal.
                -- Humphrey Bogart