Hi, maria.
Well, the thing is writing a game for a cell phone rather than for a
computer is a bit different. For example, a popular language for cell
phone programs is j2me, Java Micro Eddition, and most accessible games
are using other languages like VB, C++, C#, etc which won't work on the
cell phone. So in the end what you are asking developers to do is
relearn what they know about programming, learn a new language, for what
is currently a minority market at the moment. I don't see that happening
any time soon.
Smile.