NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI liam

I have also beaten the toy rubbery with 163. It sounds funny if santa is
walking with heavy footsteps and his laughing. Liam, please just
explain to me how frozen chickens in super egg hunt works.  It happened
to me that when  the chicken was on my tail I grabbed a clock. I didn't
hear  any sound. After I grabbed the clock, the chicken was still around
me. How do I freeze the chicken with clocks and will I hear a special
sound if I freeze it?

thanks