Hi all

  First off let me appologize deeply about the delay in the magazine.  The
next issue will be coming out in the next two days.  Even if it's somewhat
late.  On the upside I've been able to find some other announcements and
updates.
  Without going into tons of details I was awhile without any internet
connection, my personal life circumstances have taken a change for the
better, my guide dog and a car, and lastly I've recently lost someone very
close and dear to me.
  By no means am I trying to create excuses, But rather realizing that life
in the fast lane makes me want to find the nearest off ramp!

Talk soon
Ron
Audyssey Editor
Again I'm sorry about the delay