Okay, thanks.  I'd totally forgot the address.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Sherman<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Gamers Discussion list<mailto:gamers@audyssey.org>
  Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Utopia was a couple of questions

  Hello Scott,
  I believe you are looking for the following link:

  http://games.swirve.com/UTOPIA/<http://games.swirve.com/UTOPIA/>
  You should also read the folloing below:

  -----
  From: "Che" <
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  Hi guys,
     I thought I would check out Utopia on swirve.net.
     I went through the registration process, but then I came to the dreaded
   security code, which is a graphic which I cannot read.
     How did you guys that play Utopia get past this?  I tried looking at the
   web page code, but it offered no clues.
     Thanks,
     Che

  The answer follows:

  hi, you need to email:

  explain your blind, use a screenreader so can't use the security graphic.
  give them all the details you entered on the sign up, name, province name
  etc etc. also ask them to remove it from your account altogether as it comes
  up randomly during the game. it can take a couple of days for it to be done
  but they're usually pretty good.
  Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
  www.audyssey.org<http://www.audyssey.org/>
  contact me via email/msn: