How do you play these games while being blind?  How do you know what to do
and when to do it?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monty patch status and news.

Hi, Bryan.
I don't remember if there was a 2600 version or not, but I do know
Montezuma's Revenge was available for the Atari 5200.
As for Atari systems I don't have my 2600, but I do have my 7800 which
does all Atari games from 2600, 5200, and 7800. Which you can understand
why I kept that one. I kept all the games and play them all on the 7800
console.