Hi Jim,
Is their a way, like in older windows, to restart in MS Dos mode? If their
is, I could do that and install Jaws For Dos, then whenever I want to play a
game, I could just start in DOS with Jaws For Dos? Is what I am thinking
possible, can a person start in dos mode with Jaws for dos, never really
used dos so I really don't know these things. I have a double talk
synthesizer. Also, when a person is in plain dos, how do I install Jaws or
any other dos program? Is their a tutorial for dos somewhere which explains
to people how to install, run, delete, copy, etc? Did screen reader
companies or someone ever release a tape tutorial for dos like they do to
get people familiar with windows, or, since it's a text-based system, I'm
guessing you could use dos tutorials written for sighted people as well, but
where to find? Also, if I use Jaws for dos, will it also read like this in a
game:
|| welcom||
|||this is your first day|||
That is really frustrating, I don't know if their is a way it can skip all
the |.
Ari