Hi Don,
Here is the link for  the lone wolf books which I will explain a little of
here.

www.projectaon.org

The Lone Wolf books were ckind of like the old choose your own adventure
books back in the day. Only  these are fantasy oriented, and involve a
combat system so that you actually kind of recreate playing a RPG, or role
playing game.
The website explains it alot better than I can.
In addition, you can download the  twenty two books and play them off line,
or play them on line thru the site.
My problem is that the combat system involves a chart that where you compare
a random generated number which then gives the result of a single round of
combat. The damage is done simultaneously and is unique.
Brandon had told me about some tolls that can be downloaded that calculates
the battle as well as keep track of equipment and other things. but so far I
am not doing too well with it.

Anyway, check it out for yourself and see if you might like it.You have any
other questions, I can try my best to answer them...

take it easy. grin
The truth will set you free...
Jesus of Nazareth  33 AD