I'll write you off list on this because it's a list management question.
I am writing this part publicly though to say two things.

1. You cannot be subscribed with an invalid email address. This means
that your email must have an at sign. Your address you are subscribed
under is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So you might want to try that. If you don't know your password there is
a button there to send you a reminder.

2. Please no one reply on this as it's not games related and it will be
handled off list.

Thanks.

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [060727 11:22]:

--
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc