New American Replacement voices for game settings and menus as well as
default cars have been uploaded to my ftp site. The file will be on the
front door of the ftp meaning the root of the ftp. The file is called
TopSpeedWibbleVoice.zip and contains 236 files I believe. To use these new
files put all these files in to the PlayingInTheDark\Sounds\en folder and
when asked just say yes to all and it will replace the files. You may want
to make a backup copy of your en folder just incase you decide you'd prefer
the Dutch voice instead. I don't know who did these since he didn't include
a read.me but nice job whoever you are.
If you've never logged in to my ftp here are the instructions once again.

Hostname: djc.my-net-space.net
Username: PlayingInTheDark and please note each word is Capitalized.
Password: racing
No Passive mode allowed on the server.
Please log in and check out these new voices.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]