From: Raul A. Gallegos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:33 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] mostly gone for next two weeks

Hi everyone. Just letting you know that I'm currently in the final week
before I lose my mind and get married on 5th August. After that I'll
continue to lose my mind by going on a honeymoon to Vegas where we will
visit many things including the Star Trek Experience.

What this means is that I will not really be able to participate on the list
much in the next couple of weeks. If you need to send me private email feel
free to do so and I'll answer when I can.

Many thanks and when next I write I'll be an institutionalized man.

--
By doing just a little every day, you can gradually let the task completely
overwhelm you.