From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kellie and Lady J
Sent: 02 August 2006 04:53 AM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] materia magica

Hey all,
I have started playing a new mud.  I enjoy, at least so far. smiles I
seem to have a hard time, finding a mud that really has what I desire.
But, anyway, it is materia magica.  and, I was just curious if anyone
else has a character on there.  And what they think of it. smiles

This is my first character and I am just learning the ropes.  Though,
one person in there has been so very helpful and is helping me learn
things that I don't know.

But, I am qualnaday the sidhe if anyone does go on there. smiles
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
msn, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim sionnain74
skype, sabrielle