Hi listers.

Wonderin if anyone has any ideas?  I just downloaded and installed the
hhorse racing game.  I chose jfw in the configuration choices and when I
started up the game, it just said "the horse racing game dialog" and jaws
went real strange not reading anythnt until I restarted the computer.  So I
tried running the configuration screen and chose sapi.  Still no luck so I
uninstalled the game and re installed it choosing sapi from the
configuration screen.  Still does the same thing.  Have I missed something?
I play lite cars with no problems.  this game sounds like it could be fun.

thanks Maria

They that wait on the Lord
shall renew their strength.
Isaiah 40:31skype and paltalk bubbygirl1972
yahoo maria_rosa7
skype and paltalk bubbygirl1972
msn [EMAIL PROTECTED]