Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:12:10 -0400
From: "Yohandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems running sound pong.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>

Hey all,
I'm having some strange issue when trying to run sound pong. First time I
ran it, it told me to get OpenAL32.dll, which I did. However when I click on
spong.exe, I now get the following error.
An error occurred. Ok.
I click Ok, and I get.

Spong Main Program: Spong.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7c918fea" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
memory could not be "written. Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
OK Cancel

I click cancel, and the program closes. Anyone else had this problem?

For an amazing video gaming site containing original soundtracks, game art,
etc, go here.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426

Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!
http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/