I saw this game once on audiogames.net, but I thought it wasn't in English,
so I didn't download it. I just may have to do it after all.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Bullis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new computergame - Mississippi

Well I'm sorry you feel that this first effort by a developer with English
as a second language was so lacking. I really like it though. I guess for
some of us, there are different types of games which we like to play. For me
personally, I like games with straightforward interfaces, and ones which
have many keystrokes to remember are not my thing. This is why I appreciate
demos of games which we can try for free. I buy the ones I really enjoy
playing.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com