Hi Don,
Well, yeah it is possible to decompile the exe file back to readable
code, but readable is all it will be. It won't likely come out clean and
understandable, and I probably wouldn't be compelled to work with the
code even after it was recovered in such a fassion. Allot of time would
be spent on adding comments, formatting, etc trying to get the code back
to the original code that it would defeat just rewriting it.
Smile.