HI all
I sent thom randle a mail   at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'm really excited to play
the game.   I hope my money order went through correctly. I placed the order
via the shopping card system. I indicated the radio button that says: cheque or
international money order.
I'm  just sending this notice to thom to as many places as possible. Thanks for
baring with me, guys.  I would really like him to process my order during  the
course of tomorrow so that I can start off this weekend fitting pipes,  lol!
Keep up the marvelous work thom.