NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I sent a mail  to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the same thing is happening.
The e-mail firewall is returning the mail because it was  laying to long
in the cue. I'm just worried: did they receive  my money? It's the first
time I transfer money from south  Africa to the USA.  But I am sure I
copied the postal address exactly as it was written on the website and I
printed it out and gave it  to the receptionist at my  travel agency.
She would have told me  if there was something wrong with the postal
address.

Sorry again guys but I'm the kind  of person that  prefers confirmation
asap that my money  is safely at its  destination.

The money is not going  abroad with a curior; its an  electronic
moneygram.

thanks