Gary, I don't think anyone is going to be able to email you the .NET
Framework for two important reasons. One it is a self-extracting file
which means it has a *.exe extention which will likely be blocked by
some server or PC software along the way. Second, and most importantly,
the runtime is about 40 MB.
If you are not in a huge hurry I can post it on my sight in the next
month or so.