I got all the equipmentfrom the 7 knights and the knights helm but I only have
a 48 mr.  How do I increase it to 50?  There are many quests I somehow cannot
get past and if it were up just 2 would they be more attainable?
Also, how do you enter the grey circle and how do you undertake the church of
silverrain?  My charecter has no magical ability and a archery skill of 31
(which isn't enough to win the archery contest, alas)
Don't know how to get a new mission fromthe guard tower only completed one.
AAARRRGGGHHH
So my adventuring has come to an end at the moment.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
BTW: have an awesome day!