Hello.

the other day I was listening to several of raul gallegos audio gameplay
recordings, including the ones he made of Pipe 1.

I've owned blast chamber for about a year now, and am certainly a big fan.
After hearing the recordings, I was wondering, if it might be worth my while
adding Pipe 1 to my collection as well. Obviously, the best thing I could do
would be to download a demo of the first Pipe game. Unfortunately though, when
I was trying out blast chamber last year, I accidently deleted the demo before
I'd made a final decision on buying the game, so, I downloaded Pipe1 just to
see if the pipe fitting concept was a fun one.

It certainly was, and I've totally enjoyed Blast Chamber ever sinse, however
now, I've used up my Pipe 1 demo.

As it's been a year, i don't really remember much about Pipe 1, and would be
very greatful if somebody could let me know about the game.

Do you fight off the enemies differently in Pipe 1? Is the faster flowing water
Raul mentioned in his recordings a big factor in the gameplay?

I suppose what I'm ultimately asking boils down to the question: is Pipe 1
basically Pipe 2 with different sounds and slightly fewer features, or is there
an actual gameplay difference as well?

Any thoughts on the subject would be much appreciated.

thanks.