From: Robin Kipp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 12:42 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks Updates

Hi Liam,
This is really good news! I hope you'll be able to release the game on the
8th of December, however it doesn't matter if it'll be released a few days
later of course. I'm sure it'll be a great game, like all the other L-Works
games. I can't wait to download and play this game! Just one question, has
the audio demo been updated? I'm asking because in the audio demo I know
there were things you wanted to change, so has it been updated? Have you
added new features to the game that were not in the demo?
Robin.

http://www.eset.com