From: Dark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 1:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks Updates

This is great!

It sounds like we're getting something fairly wonderful here, even though
it's another space invaders audio game, the unlockables, different weaponry
etc sound great!

I particularly look forward to unlocking the different cut scenes.

I might well pre-order the game myself, not just for the three quid
discount, but also so that I can get to play it streight away. - grin.

Pluss, after Judgement day isdone Liam, you can finish the developement of
superliam 2, Grin.

Seriously, congrats on getting the game finished, and I look forward to
trying it out.