Hi Stancil,

I hope that you might check out my baseball game.  It can be found on my free
Windows sapi5 text to speech games page.  If you have not played any of my free
windows sapi5 text to speech games before you will first want to down load and
install the winkit.zip file which is on the same page.

BTW my site has moved.  It is no longer at blindprodigy.net but is now at
griffithsgoodies.com

But you don't even need to know that.  The address

http://www.kitchensinc.net

Will get you there.

If you have any questions about the game or trouble getting it, please write or
call and I'd be glad to try to help.

BFN

     Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA