Hi Sean,
Yeah, there are several kinds of cyborgs. There are those like in the
movies Cyborg 1 and 2 that are very human looking with organic skin, but
mechanical in nature. There is the type of cyborg where the human brain
is placed in to a robotic body. There is the Star Trek type Borg white
skinned, half organic half machine, with  obsessive assimilation
compulsion. Well, even Darth Vader was a cyborg. Especially, after the
butt kicking he took in Revenge of the Sith, legs wacked off at the
knees one arm wacked off at the elbo thanks to Count Dooku in Attack of
the Clones, he has a computer in his chest, breathing regulator  to
breath with. so as Obi-Wan commented in Return of the Jedi he is more
machine now than man. Grin.