Temple instructions below, gathered from a post on the sryth forum.
After you go into the murk follow these directions:

1.south

2.south

3.south

4.east

5.south

6.east

7.east

8.north

9.go east 14 times

10.go north 5 times

11.east

12.north

13.west

14.west

15.south

16.south

17.west

18.north

19.north

20.west

21.west

22.south

23.west

24.south

25.west

26.west

27.west

28.north

29.east

30.north

31.east

32.south

and then you should be at the bridge that leads to the
temple it is also a safe spot so you can rest and save
here.

Have fun.
Mongwen