I think Nicol was talking about the ordering wizzard where you put in the
credit card number.
Ari
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the bio grenades in sod

hello Nicol, two things here.

First, if you are speaking of the registration screen for SOD you do not
put a credit card number in that screen.  if you and your dad payed for
the game already then you should have received an unlock code from GMA
games, this is what you need to put into the registration screen.

As for the biogrenades, Thomas has already handled that question well, I
would only clarify by saying that when you first hit the spacebar you
get a rising tone, this is a relative indication of how hard you are
going to throw the grenade, the next press of the spacebar actually
throws it.  As he says they are a tricky weapon to learn to use but well
worth it.

Regards,

Tom