From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 11:35 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bit generation sound voyager

Not that I know of. I contacted Nintendo about it and they told me they
weren't certain if the Bit Generations games would be available in the
US.
But as Soundvoyager (it is in fact one word), isn't that expensive to
import, you might as well. It only cost me 27 bucks. Just remember to
use
headphones.
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go. J.D.
Fortune, Pretty Vegas