USA Games News

Dec. 4, 2006

Hello gamers,
After two years of development, many unfortunate setbacks, and several
hours of testing Star Trek Final Conflict version 1.0 is now ready for
immediate download. Join in the action as you lead the Federation's most
powerful fleet of starships and starbases against the forces of the
Romulans, Klingons, Cardassians, and Borg. Completely self-voicing, uses
Microsoft DirectX 9 and the Microsoft Dotnet Framework 2.0, and 5 action
packed levels of gaming experience.
As of December 4, 2006 Star Trek Final Conflict is a totally free game.
Do to unforeseen circumstances in losing the games source code we at USA
Games had no alternative but to release the final stable test release as
version 1.0. However, this does not spell the end of Final Conflict. We
do plan at some future date to rewrite and update the Final Conflict
release.
You may download your copy of Final Conflict today at the STFC home page
http://www.usagames.us/stfc.html
or simply visit our main home page
http://www.usagames.us
and follow the links to the STFC 1.0 download.