From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: 03 December 2006 23:04
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] re pb-games.

Hello Christopher. First, welcome to the list. Second, if you don't give us
any more information, we cannot help you much. Something like, which game
you are talking about, which site you tried going to, etc, would help.

All the best.

--
Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
                -- Psalms 129:5