Hi Raul,
Yeah, I find when I put the GTC or SOD cheats in usually it ruins the
experience. What fun is it if I can kill without being seen or if the
monsters can't kill you anyway.
Although, I do like the fact SOD has the cheat code unlock feature. You
must reach at least 20000 points before obtaining the codes.
I'm on the fence when it comes to adding cheats for my own games. They
are easy enough to add, but I'd like to have some sort of unlock feature
if I did where they would have to beat the game once to get them, or
everytime he/she beat the game they got one cheat code.