Hi,
Before I can suggest a compiler for you I need to know what programming
language the game is written in such as: C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#,
Java, Python, etc...
Every programming language requires it's own type of compiler such as
Java requires the Sun JDK javac compiler, Visual C#.net needs Visual C#
Express, Visual Basic 6 needs VB 6, VB.NET needs VBExpress, and so on.
If it is Visual Basic 6 there are no free compilers, but most other
languages such as C++, Python, Java, C#.NET, VB.NET, etc have free IDEs
and compilers.