From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:43 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Monty voices.

Hi all,
Over the past few months most of you have indicated a desire to follow
James North's original plan for Montezuma's Revenge. As a result I have
been doing much work in Alpha 2 to restore some of the original look and

feel of the game to that of the Alchemy games demo.
One area I am uncertain about in making changes is the voice to voice
the game. In the original Alchemy version James North was using AT&T
Audry as the voice of the game. That was cool, and I can easily restore
that.
However, in the USA Games version I switched to Neospeech Kate. Which
was good, but not the original plan for the game.
My question is which of the two voices would you guys wish to be the
default voice for the game. Do you guys want Neospeech Kate, or AT&T
Audry? Thanks.