From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] nemisis and other puzzles

I wouldn't, I get loads of spam claiming ebay, saying complaints about
things I never got, suspentions and other crap abbout my account which I
havn't used for ages, and other such spam.
Ebay is spam.
At least its continuing to send me things, I don't even check my ebay login,
I don't want it I never did.
Hardly used it and I get spam from ebay.