Hey Sean, wow!  would you like to do PR for me?!  <smile>  Thanks so
much for the compliments!  So glad you dig JQ!

   Thanks muchly for the info on the scripts; have just dl'ed them and will
check them out in the next couple of days.  As you might imagine, coding is
one of the last things on my mind right now!  lol!

   -Just made two of the best batches of chocolate cookies in the *#$%ing
world, for friends and such!!!  <smile>  So am way doiin' the holiday
thing!...

So anyway, will let ya know when I get back to the developin'
thang...  <smile>

   As for my first impressions of C#, Oh my God!  it's totally way easier
than C / C++ and certainly a heck of a lot less squirrely than
QC!...  <smile>

   As for the QC chats, yes, I plan to have another one, but I'd really
like it if people would post times that they'll be available as I take
scheduling for them very seriously, and don't want to budget the time if
people aren't serious about committing.  So I'm not sure when that will be,
but thank you so very much for the interest!!!  I think the input and ideas
from the community could really create some very interesting / fun mods /
games.

   Anyway, thanks again!  you so rock!  and please have a most wonderful
holiday!!!

Smiles,

Cara