Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 4:40 PM
To: audyssey gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] x-wheel questions

As I don't find a user's manual, I'll ask my questions here:

How is the music turned up, down, on, and off?

In the settings, there is an option for jaws. I was thinking that SAPI is used. As a JAWS user, should this be what I select or modify? Thanks.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors!