To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] need help with chess

Hi James

The hadley School offers two free chess courses, along with learning material in various formats and a adapted chess set as well. Also there are two websites which have chess voice chatrooms. The first is
http://www.blindcafe.net
It's Friday at 4:00 pm EST.  The second site is
http://www.out-of-sight.net
There are also some accessible computer versions of chess such as Kchess, BG chess challenge and a few others.

  Hope this gets you back in the game.
Ron