Hi all,

It's nearing over three weeks since I've tried to contact blind software about
my problem with troopanum and pipe. I've called, I've Emailed, I've written
here, I've contacted through their website, nothing. For both Classic Pipe and
Classic Troopanum when I start the game, I get the following error:
Troopanum graphic 798
graphic 775  Error 1556 license file not valid for this computer.
OK
Can someone please help me out, or help me get in touch with blind software?
Their support is terrible. I guess they're obviously not making games anymore..

Ryan