Yes and congrats. It's very cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Ward [mailto:thomasward1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 2013 Top 25 Websites for Gamers who are Blind

Hi Dark,

True enough. I think the developers and sites that made it to the top
25 should be honored to be on the list let alone being number 1 on that
list.. Its less important of being ranked the highest than it is to be on
that list several years in a row as Audiogames.net, Audyssey.org, etc have
been.

Cheers!