Hi Dark,

In my case, I can turn the output window on and off using control alt O. So
I went into mush z and poked around even more than before asking my
question.

Here is what I have under the window menu without the output window enabled:

New Window
Cascade
Tile Horizontally
Tile Vertically
Arrange Icons
Minimize Shift+Ctrl+M
Close All Notepad Windows
Maximize
Restore
1 alter

When I enable the output window it has a 2 output  listed. But under no menu
option that I can find is to enable the output window. If i select new
window it just makes another copy of the alter window.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Shermanator