From: Che Martin [mailto:blindadrenal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 4:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Praise for alter aeon

  Hi all,
  While I was busy replying to list about rail racer, and in a typing mood,
I just wanted to post a note about alter aeon, which I've been playing a
good bit lately.
  I played alter aeon years ago and really enjoyed it.
  I'm considering a new project using RPG standards as a model and wanted to
do some research by playing some RPG games, so I got back into alter.
  Dentin has done an amazing job with this game, and I feel it is one of the
best experiences available to blind gamers hands down.
  The world is very well constructed, and tons of time and thought have been
put into making alter aeon the best mud possible, with a special emphasis on
the VI player.
  The different areas and rooms are excellently written, and rich with
detail, and the various systems for experience, magic, brewing potions,
grouping, and on and on are just fantastic.
  As far as I can tell, Dentin is online a great deal of the time and is
quick and helpful if folks have questions.
  Bottom line, if you have not checked out alter aeon, your really missing
out.
  Also, please consider buying some in game content with real money to help
support the game. You can get some really cool stuff for cheap, and help
support a great game for the accessible community,.
  You can find out all the info you need at:
http://www.alterAeon.com

  With the sound packs for various clients, the game really comes alive,
just make sure you spend a little time reading how best to configure your
client before jumping in to avoid frustration.
  My character name on there is Che if you wanna look me up, original I
know, aheheh.
  Happy hunting,
  Che
blindadrenal...@gmail.com